- "Business Hours" are 8AM-6PM during a Business Day in California.
- "Business Days" are Monday through Friday, excluding any day that is a US national or banking holiday.
- An "Incident" is an occurrence under Split’s Control rendering the Service unavailable to Customer, or resulting in an inoperable feature of the Service materially impacting Customer’s use of the Service.
- A "Severity 1 Incident" is an Incident resulting in Customer’s production services being down, preventing Customer’s end users from using Customer’s services and adversely impacting Customer’s business.
- A "Severity 2 Incident" is an Incident resulting in the degradation of the Service rendering Customer's production services to be operational, but degraded or of limited use.
- "Split Control" means elements entirely under Split’s control and not a consequence of (a) a Customer’s hardware or software failures, (b) a Customer’s or end user's connectivity issues, (c) Customer operator errors, (d) Force Majeure events as set forth in Section 8.4 of the Split Terms of Service.
Customer is responsible for using and configuring the services according to the Documentation in this Knowledgebase.
Customers may submit support inquiries by sending an email to email@example.com. Customers will receive a system-generated response within minutes recognizing receipt of the support request.
Incident reports should include all relevant information such as:
- Summary description of the Incident
- Customer impact regarding the Incident
- Error codes returned by Split
- All necessary information to replicate the Incident.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that the response times in Section 1 of this Split SLA and Support Terms will begin when the requirements set forth above are met.