JIRA Software offers flexible issue and project tracking with best-in-class agile tooling for software teams. By combining Split's roll-out capabilities with JIRA tracking software, you can keep your team notified and up-to-date as new Splits are enabled, which roll-outs are modified and by which of your teammates.
If you are having trouble completing the integration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to integrate with Split, you’ll first need to create a JIRA user that’s reserved for Split. Click on the Settings icon and then select User management.
- Click on Invite user.
- Enter the email and confirm Jira software is checked. When completed, click the Invite user button.
- Ensure the user you invited in step 3 has access to edit issues, or belongs to a group with edit permissions.
- Go to Admin Settings:
- Click Integrations
- Select your workspace, and navigate to the Marketplace
- Click Add next to Jira.
- Paste the Server URL for your organization in JIRA, the Username and Password for the user you created in step 3 and click Save.
Add the tag
split:[split_name] to JIRA issues to automatically reflect feature changes including rollout and rollback events. These JIRA issues will also be displayed in Split so that your team can quickly see if there are any bugs open against the feature, information that can help them decide whether to continue releasing the feature to new customers or hold steady until problems are resolved. Of course, please contact email@example.com if you have any issues with this integration.