With Split's SAML 2.0 API, you can use your managed Google account credentials to sign in to Split using your single sign-on (SSO) credentials. Learn more about configuring SAML in Split.
Create SSO app
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the console dashboard, go to Apps and then SAML Apps.
- Click the plus + icon in the bottom corner.
- Click Setup my own custom app.
- Use Option 2 to download the IdP metadata, and copy and paste for later use in Split.
- Click NEXT and go to Split.
If you are a Split administrator, you can configure SAML in your Admin settings.
- Go to Admin Settings > Security > SAML.
- Add the IdP metadata copied from Google.
- Enable/disable SAML strict mode.
- Enable/disable Just-in-time user provisioning.
- Click Save.
When you save these changes, you can view the summary of the SAML configuration parameters. You use this information when adding SAML settings in Google.
Add SAML settings
- Go to the Google Admin console.
- Enter the Application Name and Description, add the Split logo, and then click NEXT.
- Paste the Assertion Consumer Service URL from Split in the ACS URL and Entity ID fields.
- Paste the Single Sign-on URL from Split in the field Start URL.
- Click NEXT and then FINISH.
- Remember to select ON for everyone.
Split is now linked with Google.
Please sign in to leave a comment.