Invitation is sent successfully to a user for given Organization, however, when they set the password and click on Login button, nothing happen, the login screen does not change.
There are multiple root causes:
- The same user id (email address) exists in another organization. Split platform does not allow users to belong to multiple organizations.
- The invitation link has expired.
- User is trying to use Google Authentication to login to Split for the first time, not Split authentication.
- There are few solutions if the user email exist in another organization:
- User login to their org, then go to User Settings, as shown in screenshot below
Then change their email address to email other than the official work email:
- Use the same email with the addition of (+1) to the id, the email server will accept and relay the email to the same account, and Split platform will treat it as a different email, for example: for firstname.lastname@example.org the suggested email to use is email@example.com
- Contact Split Support (via firstname.lastname@example.org or this page) to delete the existing account, then create a new invite.
- Checkout this article for invite expiration
- Checkout this article for using Google authentication