Amplitude is a product intelligence platform that helps teams convert, engage, and retain customers.
Use this integration to send impression data from the Split platform as a data source to Amplitude. When configured, Split will send traffic impression data to Amplitude. Impressions will be sent as events and mapped according to the configuration settings.
This document explains how you can set up and test different configurations within the Amplitude integration.
Split as a data source
Within your Amplitude account, setup Split as a Data Source. Copy your Amplitude project's API Key to be used in Split.
- Go to admin settings, click integrations, select your workspace, and navigate to the marketplace. Click add next to Amplitude.
- Select the environment(s) from where you would like data sent. Select how you would like to map Split traffic types to Amplitude identities. You can select either:
- user_id d
- Split impressions will be shown as ‘get_treatment’ in Amplitude by default or you can customize this event name, with a maximum of 1,024 characters.
- Paste the API key and secret from your Amplitude account, copied above, and click save.
- Once you save the configuration, you will be able to send a test event from Split into Amplitude.
You can repeat this process depending on how many environments and traffic types you want to configure.