Amplitude is a product intelligence platform that helps teams convert, engage, and retain customers.
Use this integration to send impression data from the Split platform as a data source to Amplitude. When configured, Split sends traffic impression data to Amplitude. Impressions are sent as events and mapped according to the configuration settings.
This document explains how to set up and test different configurations within the Amplitude integration.
Split as a data source
Within your Amplitude account, set up Split as a Data Source. Copy your Amplitude project's API Key to be used in Split.
- Go to Admin settings, click Integrations, select your workspace, and navigate to the marketplace. Click Add next to Amplitude.
- Select the environment(s) from where you would like data sent and then select how you want to map Split traffic types to Amplitude identities. You can select either:
- Split impressions are shown as ‘get_treatment’ in Amplitude by default or you can customize this event name, with a maximum of 1,024 characters.
- Paste the API key and secret from your Amplitude account, copied above, and click Save.
- Once you save the configuration, you can send a test event from Split into Amplitude.
You can repeat this process depending on how many environments and traffic types you want to configure.
Split as a cohort destination
With Amplitude’s Split integration, you can export your Amplitude cohorts and use them for targeting in Split. For more information, refer to Amplitude's documentation.