The Data export functionality within the Data hub gives development teams the ability to query and export all impression and event data. With data export, development teams can:
- Create new data exports and add query criteria to refine your exports
- View previously generated data exports
Create data export
You can export both impression or event data by following the steps below:
- From the navigation bar, click Data hub and select the Data export tab.
- Click the Create button for the data type you want to export.
- Select a time range to query across.
- Optionally click Add query criteria to filter the data you are exporting across a variety of dimensions.
- Click the Create button.
Impressions and events are available for the last 90 days. The data export result is empty if the feature flag version is not within the selected time range.
Note: Depending on the query criteria and the number of events or impressions, exports can take up to 5 minutes to generate.
Accessing data exports
Data export limits
The following limits apply to data exports:
- 5 data export requests per organization per day, which can be increased
- 10,000,000 records per impression data export
- 1,000,000 records per event data export
- 7 day data export retention window. Reports are available for 7 days before they are deleted and no longer accessible
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding your data export limits.