The data export functionality within the data hub gives development teams the ability to query and export all impression and event data. With data export, development teams can,
- Create new data exports and add query criteria to refine your exports
- View previously generated data exports
Create data export
You are able to export both impression or event data by following below steps,
- Navigate to the data export tab within the data hub
- Click on create for the data type you want to export
- Select a time range you’d like to query across
- Add query criteria to filter the data you are exporting across a variety of dimensions
- Then click create
Impressions and events are available for the last 90 days. The data export result will be empty if the split version is not within the selected time range.
Note: Depending on the query criteria and the number of events or impressions, exports can take up to 5 minutes to generate.
Accessing data exports
Once you have created your data export, you are able to access your generated exports to download via a CSV. In this table you will also be able to delete any generated exports.
Data export limits
The following limits apply to data exports,
- 5 data export requests per organization per day, which can be increased
- 10,000,000 records per impression data export
- 1,000,000 records per event data export
- 7 day data export retention window. Reports will be available for 7 days before they are deleted and no longer accessible
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding your data export limits.