A key step in developing and designing an experiment is constructing a hypothesis. To help you structure your hypothesis in a meaningful way, here are two helpful templates -- a simple one, and an advanced one.
Simple Hypothesis Template
- Because we observed motivating data or feedback
- We expect that change will cause expected metric impact
Advanced Hypothesis Template
- Because we observed qualified and/or quantified data
- We expect that change for cohort will cause an increase/decrease to metric as measured by avg|sum|count|% unique of event per traffic type
- We expect to see metric delta(s) over a period of x business cycles
Please sign in to leave a comment.