Use Terraform to create workspaces, environments, users, groups, traffic types, segments, splits, and split definitions. The following is a list of available functionality:
- split_environment: Create an environment in a workspace
- split_group: Create a group
- split_segment: Create a segment
- split_enviroment_segment_keys: Manage segment keys in an environment
- split_definition: Create or manage a split definition (targeting rules)
- split_split: Create a split
- split_traffic_type: Create a traffic type
- split_traffic_type_attribute: Manage custom attributes and suggested values
- split_user: Create / manage a user
- split_workspace: Create a workspace
- Data Sources
Using the Split Terraform Provider
This is a third-party integration that has been tested by Split. Split does not own or maintain this integration. For more information, contact the contributor.
For more information or to start using the Split Terraform provider, refer to the provider documentation on the Terraform Registry.
Please sign in to leave a comment.