1. Dev enables specific split for QA Account Id
2. QA found bug
3. Dev wants to temporary remove QA Account Id to check if it's an existing bug
4. Dev removes QA Account Id (and must remember or put it somewhere)
5. Dev found it's an existing bug, and want to add QA Account Id again (he must remember what was QA Account Id or take it from somewhere again)
1. User can define placeholder (like variable or content) shared for a specific environment. For example:
QA_ACCOUNT_ID = '5dc927cd45150cfc95bce607';
2. Then user can use it for example in "Create Whitelists" like:
3. In such way devs can predefine some values and other use it for adding/removing it from whitelisting.
Somethin like variable in postman:
Please sign in to leave a comment.